On-TRAAC clinic Print Page
The On-TRAAC clinic (Treating Rheumatoid Arthritis, providing Access to Care) was started in 2015 to study and provide a new standard for world class, evidenced based care to our patients with inflammatory arthritis. This clinic is an opportunity for patients with established inflammatory arthritis followed by an On-TRAAC rheumatologist to experience a different type of medical appointment:
- Longer appointments to better review and address patient concerns
- Direct involvement of an allied health care team (nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy)
- Ongoing care and access to your own rheumatologist
- Cardiovascular risk reduction review
- Bone Health review
- Use “Treat to Target” Methods – a world class evidenced based standard in rheumatology to ensure your arthritis is controlled as quickly, effectively and safely as possible
- Contribute to ongoing research by having your information included in the ON-TRAAC patient database
If you are interested in participating in On-TRAAC, your rheumatologist must be a current participant and refer you to the On-TRAAC clinic. Check this webpage as we continue to expand physician participation.
Plan on being at your appointment at least 30 minutes early to give yourself plenty of time to park and find the clinic. As well, prior to your appointment, one of our nurses will check your blood pressure and review your medications.
Your appointment cannot be guaranteed if you are more than 15 minutes late.
You are required to enter information into the On-TRAAC database prior to each appointment so we have the most up to date information on you. You may do this from the comfort of your own home. Please click here to begin.
Please note: The LRT stops near the main entrance of the Edmonton Clinic and is an excellent alternative transportation option.
A 1200 car parkade is located just west of the Edmonton Clinic and can be accessed from 115th Street off University Avenue.
Other parking options around the area include:
- The University Hospital West Public Parkade is located on 84 Ave. and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with pedway access to the hospital on level three of the parkade.
- Underground public parking is located on Level 0, entrance off 114 Street. Open for incoming cars from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
- There are a number of other parkades & surface parking sites which may be available around the hospital area.
Directions to the 3A Clinic
On the first floor of the Edmonton Clinic, walk towards the Main East Entrance where you will find the public elevators. On the third floor, walk north, looking for the 3A Clinic.